1 August 2012

Rain, rain, go away...

Hello again! Sorry for the lack of posts recently, but there just simply hasn't been anything good to post about. The weather here in England has been cold and rainy ever since the weekend, so I've been stuck inside with nothing but my crochet and my knitting! Not that I'm complaining...

So - what's new? Well, I've finished a baby blanket and also my head-kerchief! Last Wednesday I went to town with my mum and (unfortunately) my two younger brothers and I bought six balls of the yarn I was talking about last week. I started the pattern I'm testing straight away and it works up so fast!

But bad news!!! I made the smallest size, thinking it would fit me as there aren't any measurements on the pattern yet and it turned out too small. So I ripped it down and started again on the second size. Luckily the pattern works up super quick and I'm already a third of the way through!

Have a great day, guys, and I'll be back with some more photos soon!


Carys ♥

P.S. I'm not going to tell you what this pattern I'm testing is until I finsh it! Prepare to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment