12 October 2012

Long time, no see...

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted! Gosh, school's been to busy to even think about crafting for a long time and that surprises me!

Anyway, the newest 'Designer's Challenge' is to make a cowl using cables, but it has to be inspired by autumn leaves. I have started mine (3/4 of the way there!) but it's top-secret at the minute - only a couple of people have seen it (that's you, Jodie and Katie!)

Well here is the link to the challenge thread on Ravelry, and here is the link to the discussion thread. To inspire anyone who wants to take part, I took a photo of the tree in my garden, which had some lovely colours on it!

 
 
That's all for now, so if you're looking for another crafty blog to read, why not try my aunt's?
 
Carys ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment