5 January 2014

So What's This 'Secret Thing'?...

Hello all! You know that 'secret thing' I mentioned the other day? Well, I'm allowed to tell you guys now! Nothing crafty, mind, but pretty exciting!

Basically my bestestfriendinthewholewideworldwhoiscalledHannah is taking Art as one of her GCSEs, and she needed a model for some coursework she's having to do. She was trying to recreate the work of an artist called Slaveika Aladjova, and I was more than willing to be her makeup guinea pig and model!

We first met up on Tuesday to try out the first look. These are my two favourite shots from the day!



Hannah did more or less all of my makeup, and all I had to do after that was sit on her very comfy bed and look pretty in front of the camera.


Now for yesterday. I had some blue makeup on today, with smaller cats eyes and flowers in my hair. These photos are now all straight out of camera (SOOC) and so they're unedited.

 




And now for some of Hannah!



 


So that's it, I hope you like them!! I'll be writing my normal 'Think Happy' post to release later, but in the meantime, sit back and relax.

2 comments: