5 January 2014

Think Happy...13/52...

It's the end of another week, so time for another post! How was your week? I hope it was very good and wasn't too flooded (UK).

Let's just jump in and start :)

1. Sherlock!! Ohmyfudginggod it was soooo good! (Haven't yet watched tonight's so shhhh, no spoilers!)

2. On both Tuesday and Saturday I went to Hannah's house for a makeup day and photoshoot and we got some amazing results from both days! See this post for more :)


3. Cats day on Thursday! We ate blue sweets (which I soon found out I was more or less allergic too xD ) and had 6 hours of pretending to be cats and rehearsing our songs and dances. I don't know whether to be insulted or honoured that our Director, Ethan, moved me from my harmony-group to the boys' (Harry and Shane) harmony-group, and we sing the lowest vocals. Of course, I've forgotten all of my new harmonies so I've just reverted to singing my old harmonies and switching to the main-melody for one of the verses, because I can't hit the right notes for the harmony I need, whatever I do. But I figure that as long as I'm singing one of the existing harmonies and not just make up a random one on the spot then I should be fine and it will all balance out!

I don't think the artificial colouring agrees with me - I ended up with huge rashes up each of my arms on Friday!
4. Cats rehearsals today! We had two new cast members with us today - Tia who plays Bombalurina and Charlotte who plays Grizabella. Charlotte has been away in South America for a long time, so today was the first time most of us have seen her!

We also got my second solo choreographed and found a really easy but beautiful lift for me and Shane to do at the end of it! We then started work on The Aweful Battle of the Pekes and the Pollicles.

5. Parties! I went to three this week. New Year's Eve at my aunt Sally's house, New Year's at my aunt Lisa's house and a surprise party for a family friend yesterday night. He's joining the RAF as an Officer, so we all went along to wish him luck!





This is the new Glitterberry J20, and it's glittery! Ohmygosh I love it! Kind of tastes like Vimto :)

6. New Year! I don't think I need to say anything else, really. I started one of those projects where you take a photo of yourself everyday, I can't wait to see the end result!

That's it for today, I hope you all had a good week! Best wishes to everyone, especially those in the floods, and good luck back at work and school! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment