23 February 2014

Think Happy...20/52...

I'm so sad that the holidays are over, I wish I had another week off school! But anyway, a lot of good things happened this week, and I can't wait to share them with you all!

1. My new beauty post! Check it out here if you haven't already seen it :)



2. The Cats arts and crafts day! Post about it is right here!



3. I went to Hannah's house after Cats on Wednesday, and we spent the whole time watching our friends' Youtube videos here and here!


4. I had a two-hour long contemporary class on Tuesday night to learn a whole new section of one of our dances, and although I nearly broke my knees (long story!), it was so much fun! My friend Harry (from school and Cats) will hopefully join after our Cats show!


5. Four and a half hour long Cats rehearsal today! Wow, it was so much hard work - a couple of hours of general rehearsal learning new numbers with our new cast member (hi James!), followed by a full run-through of the show which took almost two hours!

I'm really loving these couple of hours a week I spend with this different group of people, I've made a couple of new friends (Shane, Harry, Katie, Abi, Megan, Ariane, Tia, and the rest!) and met a whole load more! It's definitely helped build my confidence levels, since I can now sing and dance on my own in front of about thirty other people, whereas before I struggled to speak in front of my class at school!

In other news, Abi sprained her thumb today doing a cartwheel! She's more than slightly annoyed, and let's pray that it heals in time for her National Cheerleading Competition in two weeks!


Anyway, that's about all the good news from this week, other than having heart-to-heart conversations with one or two of my friends!

I hope you all have had a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment