29 July 2014

30 Day Workout Calender | Abs and Squats...

Hi guys, do you feel up for a challenge?! I've merged two workout calenders together to create this monster of a challenge, and I'm going to give it a go, with today being day 1!

For the past week and a bit I've been 'relaxing', essentially just lazing around, with only a couple of dance classes to keep me going. Now 90% of my classes have stopped for the summer, and I always manage to put on so much weight over these six weeks, so I thought I'd better do something active to keep my weight down. And why not tone and strengthen while I'm at it, eh? Bonus!


So this is it. You work for three days, then get a rest day. And repeat. A lot. So just stick on some music and get going!

Remember to take before and after photos and send me the links, I can't wait to see your progress! I'll be keeping a little diary as I go, to keep you all updated, why don't you do the same and blog about your experience after? It'd be an interesting read :D

No comments:

Post a Comment