27 October 2014

pointe shoe padding

I've finally found the perfect padding for my pointe shoes! I've trialed it for four weeks now, and it's working really well.



My shoes, disgustingly gross ouch pouches, and the toy stuffing I use as lamb's wool. I make sure to stuff my pointe shoes with carrier bags (they have to be matching, OCD! ;) ) when I'm not wearing them, so they can force the moisture out and not destroy the glue.

The synthetic stuffing is also working really well! I love using lamb's wool but didn't have my own, so I was resourceful and this works equally as well.



Now, my new favourite thing to do is the blister plaster on my toe. I had a blister here some time ago and it still hurts so much when it rubs on my shoe, so this is really useful and enables me to not feel a thing on it while dancing.



Plaster + tights.



Plaster + tights + ouch pouch + shoe.



Plaster + tights + ouch pouch + shoe + legwarmer.


I can't get over how much I love these leg warmers! They're really cosy and so pretty! Anyway, I hope you liked this post! What's your perfect pointe padding?

No comments:

Post a Comment